This year’s WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view is shaping up to be one of the most unique and must-watch shows of the year, courtesy of the new creative regime led by WWE Chief Content Officer, Triple H. Fans are on the lookout for WWE Extreme Rules 2022 Spoilers.
WWE Extreme Rules will emanate from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and will mark the pay-per-view’s debut in the month of October for the first time in its history. The match card for this year looks to be very exciting with high-intensity stipulations for each bout in the line-up.
— WWE (@WWE) September 29, 2022
The match card features- Liv Morgan defending her WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship against the Baddest Woman on the Planet Ronda Rousey, Matt Riddle, and Seth Rollins looking to put their rivalry to an end in the dangerous Fight Pit, Drew McIntyre taking on his arch-rival for months Karrion Kross in a Strap match.
Edge will square off against Finn Balor for the first time ever in a brutal I Quit match, Bianca Belair and Bayley’s long-time rivalry coming to a decisive conclusion in a Ladder match for the RAW Women’s Championship and The Brawling Brutes (Sheamus, Ridge Holland, and Butch) vs. Imperium (Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser, and Giovanni Vinci) in a Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook match.
— Wrestling Hindi NEWS IWF 🇮🇳 (@rohanhindinews) September 27, 2022
Early predictions hint at WWE Extreme Rules 2022 spoilers
With the most extreme night of the year in WWE only one week away, here are the odds which indicate huge spoilers for the Superstar walking out of Extreme Rules as the winners.
The EST of WWE is the slight favorite to win at -140, whereas Bayley comes in as the +100 underdog. The winner odds are signified as (-) or the smallest number, while the (+) sign goes to the least favorite or the one with the bigger number.
1. Bianca Belair leads the board with -140, whereas Bayley is placed as the underdog at +100
2. Ronda Rousey is the heavy favorite to win her match with (-220) against the SmackDown Women’s Champion Liv Morgan at (+160).
3. Matt Riddle is positioned as the favorite (-350) to defeat Seth Freakin’ Rollins (+225) in their grueling Fight Pit match.
4. Karrion Kross is the new favorite with (-200) to beat Drew McIntyre (+140) in the Strap match.
5. Edge is a favorite (-400) to defeat Finn Balor (+250) in the first-ever showdown with the I Quit stipulation.
6. The Brawling Brutes and Imperium have the same odds (-120) in their Old-Fashioned Donnybrook match.