WrestleMania 39 predictions are in full swing as the WrestleMania Sunday will take place tonight at the SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles. It is a big day in WWE history, with multiple historic matches set to take place tonight. Roman Reigns will defend his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Royal Rumble winner, Cody Rhodes.
Apart from Roman Reigns vs Cody Rhodes, the WrestleMania 39 Sunday match card features Brock Lesnar vs Omos, Edge vs ‘Demon King’ Finn Balor in a Hell in a Cell match, WrestleMania Showcase Women’s Tag Team Match, Bianca Belair vs Asuka and Drew McIntyre vs Gunther vs Sheamus.
Like WrestleMania Saturday, fans should expect a new addition to the card at the last minute. Pat McAfee faced The Miz last night, and later tonight, Bobby Lashley has issued an open challenge. Either LA Knight or Bray Wyatt may accept the challenge.
Last-minute predictions for who will win WrestleMania 39 matches on Sunday
Fans across the world want to know who will win the WrestleMania 39 matches on Sunday, and here are our predictions for the full list of winners and losers:
- Roman Reigns to beat Cody Rhodes for WWE Undisputed Universal Championship.
- Brock Lesnar to defeat Omos.
- Bobby Lashley to beat LA Knight.
- Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler should win the WrestleMania showcase women’s tag team fatal 4-way match.
- ‘Demon King’ Finn Balor to prevail over Edge inside Hell in a Cell.
- Sheamus to beat Gunther and Drew McIntyre to become new WWE Intercontinental Champion.
- Asuka to defeat Bianca Belair and become new WWE RAW Women’s Championship.
Like WrestleMania 39 Saturday, two title changes should happen on Sunday as well. Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes should have a match for the ages, but in the end, fans should expect no title change and The Tribal Chief to retain the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.